MAD GIN is straight up ready!
A night in for Betty and Don?
- Gin is the quintessential quick card game for two people. Some say it came from a desire to get in a shorter play than poker. Elwood Thomas Baker was a reporter and cartoonist for a Brooklyn newspaper. Elwood and his son, Charles Graham Baker, a writer and producer of movies in Hollywood, invented the game of Gin Rummy in 1909 at the illustrious Knickerbocker Whist Club in NYC. It is rumored to be a play on words of some of their favorite liquors consumed while playing cards, and a not so subtle jab at the Anti-Saloon League who were gaining ground for the prohibition act in 1920. Can you picture the advertising campaign by Don Draper and the Sterling Cooper team?
- It can be quick, painless and get the job done just like Don Draper ... or a martini. Otherwise, keep going and rack up those points, endorphins and cocktail napkins!
- Be the first to gin or reach the point total
- 2 players
The MAD GIN GNK includes:
- One MAD GIN GNK deck of cards with a GNK rubber band to keep your pouch neat
- Scorepad and pencil
- MAD GIN GNK Classic Gin Martini recipe
- All items fit conveniently inside your MAD GIN zippered canvas pouch with custom artwork by Michele Bell Studio
- All GNK items are sourced and made in the USA
Get shaken, get stirred and play some MAD GIN!